Little Man carries out a clear and unambiguous collection of the consent of the person who transmits their personal data. In the following document, we inform about the use that will be made by LITTLE MAN SRL of personal data. Furthermore, we guarantee the possibility of opposing or consenting to the use of the data, as well as to exercise a right of access, rectification or cancellation of the data.
The processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03 and New EU Regulation 2016/679
Definition: "personal data"
It is a "personal data", any information relating to a natural person, legal person, organization or association, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number; the natural person is considered identifiable who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social;
What data do we collect?
The information collected through the forms on this site is used to best meet your expectations. We inform you that some data are necessary for the processing of your purchase order. If there is no response to such requests, we will not be able to process and complete the request.
- Information about your identity such as name, surname, gender,
- coordinates such as postal address, email address, telephone number,
- Why are we collecting your data? (Purpose of processing)
- The processing is necessary for the processing of the order;
- Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- Processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests
Your data is collected for the following purposes:
- Execution of the order,
- Any after-sales treatment;
- Commercial prospecting;
- Sending commercial offers;
- Satisfaction surveys;
- Compilation of statistics.
Your data is confidential within our files.
Data retention period
We undertake not to keep personal data for any longer than necessary. The personal data we collect is kept for up to 5 years for a customer. At the end of this period, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous
We inform you that you benefit from:
- A right of access to your personal data;
- A right of rectification in the event of inaccurate data concerning you;
- The right to cancel the data concerning you;
- In certain circumstances, the right to object to the processing;
- In certain circumstances, the right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to withdraw consent (where consent is required).
To exercise these rights
- Send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject: Data processing.